- SITE OPERATION: the United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. The Co-Spaces controls this Site from the U.A.E. The Co-Spaces makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export, or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency
charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. The Co-Spaces will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to The Co-Working Popup through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own
personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by The Co-Working Popup to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by The Co-Working Popup to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of The Co-Spaces. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use The Co-Spaces Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain The Co-Working Popup’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site,
whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. The Co-Working Popup will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. The Co-Working Popup has no control over these sites or the content within them. The Co-Working Popup does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. The Co-Spaces does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against The Co-Working Popup for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify
us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. The Co-Working Popup may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense, or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Although The Co-Spaces is not responsible for the content, quality, or accuracy of data provided by users, compilations of such data, text, information, and other materials made available to users through The Co-Working Popup’s system. The On-
line Materials are The Co-Working Popup’s intellectual property, and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The
On-line Materials may not be copied or redistributed either in whole or in part without prior written consent of The Co-Working Popup, except
The On-line Materials are and will remain the exclusive property of The Co-Working Popup. All rights, titles and interests in and to the On-line
Materials will be and remain vested solely in The Co-Working Popup. Under no circumstances will you have any right, directly or indirectly, to
own, use, copy, loan, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, redistribute, assign or otherwise convey the On- line Materials, or any
any right, title or interest, except that of a license with the express rights and subject to all limitations herein. Nothing in these
On-line Materials in any way that competes with The Co-Working Popup.
You acknowledge and agree that The Co-Working Popup will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification,
adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At The Co-Working Popup’s request, you must
execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to The Co-Working Popup
or perfect these rights, titles or interests in The Co-Working Popup’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. The Co-Working Popup
MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY,
RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. The Co-Working Popup ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR
WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT
IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. The Co-Working Popup SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT
OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF The Co-Working Popup HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE
LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF The Co-Working Popup WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE
GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
may terminate your access to the Site, or exercise any other remedy available and remove any unauthorized user information, if
of The Co-Spaces, or any third party, or violates the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to
The Co-Working Popup may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena.
INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold The Co-Working Popup, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and
employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party
due to or arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to The Co-Spaces, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for
use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted
The Co-Working Popup an irrevocable worldwide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. The Co-Working Popup may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against The Co-Working Popup for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content, or material submitted to The Co-Working Popup. Any communication or materials you send to The Co-Spaces will be treated as non-confidential and non-
proprietary and may be disseminated or used by The Co-Working Popup for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating,
manufacturing, or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for ensuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. The Co-Spaces is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
nevertheless, continue in full force and effect.